- No. : 174
- Date : 19-10-2016
- Category : Main Dishes - Sandwiches and Pastries
- Level :
- Estimated Duration : 120 Min.
- Persons : 7
1)آ Mix butter with dry ingredient, using your fingers. When the dough does not have any lumps, leave it aside.
2) In the bowlآ of your stand mixer, put the rest of the Ingredients with half of the milk and mix for a short while so the yeast melts.
3) Add the rest of the milk and dry ingredients and continue mixing until you have soft, smooth and coherent dough.
4)Leave aside for 1-2 hours.
5) In the meanwhile, mix the filling ingredients together.
6) Roll out half of the dough, spread butter and put half of the filling mixture.
7) Roll and stick the edges after rolling.
8) Add into 8 pieces and arrange in a greased oven pan.
9) Do the same with the other half. Bake at 200 for 20 minutes.
10) Remove from Oven and top with condensed milk, toffee and cashews.