- No. : 162
- Date : 07-09-2016
- Category : Dessert
- Level : Novice
- Estimated Duration : 40 Min.
- Persons : 8
1) Grease the dish and arrange in it two layers of biscuits (dipped in milk).
2) In a water bath, mix thick cream and Mars bars. When melted, remove from heat. Add Rice krispies and Nutella.
3) Spread the Rice Krispie mixture over the biscuits and freeze for 15 minutes.
4) Now blend the 3rd layer ingredients in a food processor, spread over the previous layers, and freezer for another hour or two.
5) Before serving, garnish with Maltesers and chocolates flakes.