- No. : 118
- Date : 30-05-2016
- Category : Sandwiches and Pastries - Dessert
- Level : Advanced
- Estimated Duration : 60 Min.
- Persons : 8
1) For dough, refer to the previous video which shows the recipe of multipurpose dough.
2) In a bowl, mix cinnamon, brown and white sugar
3) Divide the dough into two, roll out the two parts, spread butter over and then sprinkle the cinnamon mix evenly over.
4) Roll the dough into a log and cut using thread as shown.
5) Arrange the little buns in a pan and bake at 180 c for 20 minutes
To make the icing:
1) Mix the butter and cheese using an electronic mixer
2) Then add milk, sugar and vanilla and keep beating the mixture until you reach the desired consistency
3) Spread the icing over the buns while they are warm, Garnish with nuts and toffee sauce